Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ahhhhh..............Spring Break

Late last week I was honored to be with the travel party of the men's track team to the NCAA Indoor Track and Field Championships in College Station, Texas. It was a wonderful trip, and I learned much about collegiate track. The competition was incredible! I witnessed the University of Alabama have two indoor All-Americans, Krystle Schade on the high jump and Fred Samoei in the 800m.

After I returned home, I settled into my "staycation" for Spring Break. Yep, an entire week without a thing to do. No plans, no trips, nothing. Just spring cleaning and doing some digiscrapping, which has been delightful! Not to mention it's the start of March Madness to keep me occupied. And my precious lovies, Puddles, Grover and Wilbur. I don't know who has enjoyed each other more so far!

I scrapped two pages today - here they are! The first one is of my nephew Josh:


and the second is of Angel, my neice:


I used templates for both of these, one from Paislee Press and one from Fizzy Pop Designs (It's the one on top).

Hope you enjoy. Love one another.
Till Tomorrow,
Ozziepuddles

No comments:

Post a Comment