Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finally.................Some Time To Scrap :)

One of my best friends had neck surgery and I've been playing "nurse Betty" all weekend. I thought I would have time to scrap but I really did have to be nurse. Not that I minded - she's one of my most favorite people. But, today I did have time to do a couple of pages (yay)! And, here they are:

This great kit is named Blink of an Eye and it's a collabe from Traci Reed and Kristen Crowe Barrow of Sweet Shoppe Designs. Here's the complete kit preview:


Isn't it just scrumptious? I love this kit and look forward to using it often!

And, here's another page from a Holiday Kit that I couldn't resist!

Snowglobe Santa is a kit by Tracey Monette and is available at 9th and Bloom. Here's the complete preview:

Have a wonderful Monday! Until Tomorrow,

Ozziepuddles

No comments:

Post a Comment