Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Getting Close to Christmas!

Today I am getting out and doing my last bit of shopping. Christmas is almost here! I can't wait to see Payton open her presents and be with my family. We'll be up at 6:00 AM and at my sister's house to see the kids see what Santa brought, then Bill and I will be off to the country to his dad's family Christmas. A long day but always so good to see everyone.

I have found two more great Christmas kits - and hope you enjoy them as well as your holiday!

The first one is Santa Rocks by Lindsey Riches and Laura Banasiak at Scrap Orchard. I just love this kit and think it was perfect with Payton's picture I took of her at her daycare Christmas Party!


I can't wait to see what other possibilities await with this kit - it's so much fun! I will definately use this one again when I snap my Christmas Morning pics!

Till Tomorrow,

Ozziepuddles

No comments:

Post a Comment