Sunday, December 12, 2010

'Tis The Season

Welcome everyone to my new blog, devoted entirely to my latest passion digital scrapbooking. I am having so much fun with Christmas Kits! As whimsical as I am, I have found several that I hope you enjoy. I will post the links where you can purchase these below. All of these feature my family, especially my granddaughter Payton.

I've decided to apply for a few creative teams (crossing fingers). I now have the time to devote to it, and since I'm scrapping anyway I might as well do it for a few of my favorite designers!

Anywho, here are some of my latest creations. Hope you enjoy!


The kit above is Tinseltown by Amy Harrison Design Studios. You can find her kit here - just click on the link! So fun with non-traditional colors, I am really enjoying this one. at

Here's another one of my faves this year:

This is a kit named Letter to Santa by Anna BV Designs. She is at Scraporchard, which is fast becoming one of my favorite places, although I have several on my list (see favorite Digi Scrap Shops on the right). Again, I love the non traditional colors in red, brown and aqua! So cool, huh?

And one more piece of work for the day............hmmmmm let's see which one?


This is a picture of my daddy and granddaughter last Christmas with a kit called Merry and Bright by Dunia Designs at Digiscrap Brazil, another one of my fave kit shops! This shop in particular really seems to be on the "cutting edge" of digital scrapping. So many designers and choices! And Lots of them fun and funky! I love this kit because it features traditional Christmas colors but is so fresh and crisp!

Hope you've enjoyed my scrapping and previews.
Till tomorrow,

Ozziepuddles

No comments:

Post a Comment