Monday, December 13, 2010

More Christmas Fun!

OK, so I've gone a bit overboard buying Christmas kits. It is the shopping season after all (LOL). But I just love them! And, I have pics from last Christmas to scrap, scrap, scrap!

Today I am applying for Traci Reed's design team. She has always been one of my favorite fun designers (and trust me there are few) and she's having a design team call! If I've been a really good scrapper maybe "Santa" will pick me! Cross your fingers everyone!

Here are a few more Christmasy delights that I've done. I'm making a hardbound book for my immediate family members for Christmas of the scrap pages I've created this year. These will be included. Oh and yes, snapfish is getting their light bill paid by me this Christmas.

This one is of Payton, my most favorite subject since I'm such a proud grandmother! It's from Bellagypsy at Elemental Scraps. It's called Trim the Tree. Just click on the colored link and you'll find it!


Oh, and while you're in her shop, most of her kits are only $2.00!!! Whoo Hoo! I am loving me a bargain on some scrappin' kits (doing the happy dance)!!!!!

The next one is of Ashley, my daughter and of course Payton. This kit is named Peace on Earth and is a joint effort between Penny Springman and Tickled Pink Studio at Little Dreamer Designs.



And one more for today.........then some blog sprucing up to do. It may shock some of you that not EVERYTHING I scrap is of a "fun" nature. Occasionally I dig deep and really try to do something very pretty. Here's an example of my effort:



This kit is named Christmas Eve Party and was created by eqrAveziur Designs at digitalscrapbookingstudio.com.

Well it's off to do some blog maintenance and then hopefully to bed before midnight tonight! Have a wonderful day tomorrow and remember...........you only get one chance at life - have no regrets.

-Ozziepuddles

No comments:

Post a Comment