Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Inspiration


Well, poo. I left my external hard drive at work today and have no digi scrap kits. So, with nothing to scrap now here I sit. And I began to think about the secret to really good scrapping, digital or paper. It's the photo. I've been working on my photos recently, and have invested in the coolest editing program I've ever seen - Adobe Lightroom 3.


It has made a world of difference in my pictures, making good ones better and bad ones, well, publishable (is that a word? LOL) I highly recommend anyone who scraps to invest in this great program! Here are some of my lightroom-edited pics:




These were taken in Destin, Florida this past June. And edited with lightroom. Oh, by the way there are a few photography blogs I would like to share:
Pioneer Woman - Awesome photo tips on this site as well as tutorials on tons of Photoshop Elements Actions! I read this every day.
The Quiet Life - Donna Bouchet has fantastic skills and talent. And she also has wise words. Check out her blog. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Simply Bloom Photography - Wow. Amazing wedding photographers.

There are more to come - check out the Photography links on the right hand side of my blog. Hope you enjoyed the pics of the beach................wish I was there right now (sigh).

Till Tommorrow,

Ozziepuddles

No comments:

Post a Comment