Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Kits, New Pages

K Studio has the cutest stinking kits, as my sister would say! I found this one the other day and knew it would be a perfect fit for my tween neice, Sally. She has so much fun with her friends, and I thought in the future these pictures would be fun for her to remember.

This kit is named Silly, available at Catscrap, one of my favorite digi shops. Here's the preview of the kit:


Creashens is also another favorite digi designer - and she has done a fabulous kit called Reasons. Also available at Catscrap, this kit is wonderful with its muted colors and variety of options. Here's the page I did of Payton a few days ago at Christmas:

There are so many reasons I love this baby girl - and she has such a personality!
Here's the kit preview:

Till Tomorrow,

Ozziepuddles

P.S....Creashens has a completely impressive gallery - just click here. Really worth a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment