Thursday, January 27, 2011

Home Sick

I think I've lost it. My throat was killing me this morning and I called in sick to work. After sleeping most of the day, it is now 10:00 PM and I am watching a car auction. No, I'm not kidding. 500 television channels and nothing else on. I think I'm about to switch the channel to cartoons, because the auctioneer is getting on my nerves. I settled on Family Guy, which is much better than a car auction. Peter Griffin is sporting a mohawk (LOL), and evidentally the family dog, Brian, has spawned a human child. And it's still better than a car auction. Where is Jersylicious when you need it? LOL

Oh well, enough with the television rant. I digiscrapped this evening - I'm a top five finalist for the CT Team for Scrapable.com - what an honor! I had to participate in a challenge to make the team out of their monthly FEB mega kit, and here is my submission:


I also did a page from Kitty Designs and the name of the kit is Lovey Dovey. I love the name!!!!! I feel like I stole it because at Oscraps.com this was only
$1.00, which I also love. Cute stuff for cheap!

Have a wonderful day. And don't forget to tell someone you love them.

Til Tomorrow,

Ozziepuddles

No comments:

Post a Comment