Friday, January 21, 2011

OK so I'm a little late.............

First, the BIG NEWS! I applied for four digital design teams and I've made TWO! I'm officially on the design team of sweettomatoscrapper at polkadotplum.com and also a new designer at the same site, Jumbbumble Designs! Yay! I'm so excited to be a part of these two fab teams!!! I can't wait for you to see my designs for them - they both ROCK!

In other news, I snapped some pics of Payton recently at my mother's house. She's starting to say some words, and can climb on anything. I turned around for just a second, and when I turned back around I saw this:


Yep, right there up on the dining room table. She was up there quicker than a spider monkey. And cried like she broke her leg when I took her off. She knew she wasn't supposed to be up there because she pointed to the table and said, "No, No, No!" Lord have mercy. Wonder if I was ever this mischevious? Probably. No, definately. LOL

'Til tomorrow,
Ozziepuddles

No comments:

Post a Comment