Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I've decided to do my own version of Project 365 this year...........I've already completed a Christmas page. Instead of taking photos every day (which I know I will NOT accomplish) I've decided to take pictures of family/friend events of significance and post several pics about them in templates. Then, at the end of the year my plan is to make a hard bound book to keep the memories. Here's my first page:


I've also completed several pages since my last post - both of these below are from Thaty Borges and the kit is Other Colors of Christmas:




And Here's a fun one I just did tonight from Faith True and Fruit Loop Sally at Scrap Orchard called "Girl Talk".


Now I'm off to ponder New Year's Resolutions - that might take the rest of the evening LOL.

Till Tommorrow,

Ozziepuddles

No comments:

Post a Comment